Village HallContact us about this venue
About the Village Hall
Our village hall is a large well maintained and equipped building situated just off the High Street along the A3098 at the west end of the village close to the Somerset border. It is accessed via a well sign-posted short private road leading to the Memorial Playing Field.
Use post code BA13 4AP to locate the hall.
Due to it’s excellent location, size and facilities, most community events are held in the hall, including the very successful pantomime, the village fête, other community days, village meetings and a variety of private events and functions, including birthday and wedding parties.
The hall has the following facilities:
- Seating at tables for over 120 people
- Concert seating for 175
- New wooden floor suited to dancing
- Dimmable LED lighting
- Large stage area
- Remotely controlled theatrical lighting
- PA / Sound system
- Loop system for the hard of hearing
- Fully fitted Kitchen
- Bar area / portable bar system / drinks licence
- Cinema style screen and projector equipment
- Toilets – including disabled
- Outside patio area
- Large car park for 68 cars
- Additional facilities being investigated include:Wi-Fi
Village Hall & Memorial Playing Field Committee
Running of the Hall and playing field is overseen by the Village Hall Committee which continually maintains the fabric and decoration of the hall to keep it an attractive and practical space for hirers.
Chapmanslade Village Hall