Coronavirus ~ informing our community
On the 18th March 2020, some members of the village came together to form ‘COV-AG’, The CoronaVirus Action Group.
The group’s main goal during this strange and troubling time is to make sure everyone in the village and wider parish is safe and well.
Chapmanslade COV-AG is there for people who need help with anything. We will do our very best to provide you with what you need!
Over time we will publish Newsletters and other useful information. See the Quick Links section of this page.
If you are looking for help and advice call:
- Charlene Ridler: 07964880841
- Ian Buick: 07967639306
- Louise Bell: 07773431213
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to volunteer call Charlene (see above)
Stay safe everyone!
February 2021: COV-AG Launch ‘Church Porch Larder’
March 2020: Parish Council launches FOOD BOXES FUND appeal
Quick Links to CoronaVirus Notices
- Easter Message & Surprise – 2021 Article
- Church Porch Larder
- A Special Delivery for Chapmanslade Teachers – Jan 2021
- COV-AG is there for Everyone in Chapmanslade – Feb 2021
- VE Day Celebrations – 2020
- COV-AG Easter Surprise Article – Apr 2020
- Contact Information
- Face Mask Advert
- Face Mask Instructions (How to Wear & Washing)
- Poster – Read about the Food Box Scheme
- Coronavirus Survival Times
- Food & Drink Supplier List
- Take Away Delivery List
- Volunteer Safety Advice
- Data Privacy Notice
- Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust Message
- Protect your Online Security
- Wiltshire Council Community Pack